Friday, October 11, 2013

Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.

Something Blue
Something Blue
such a cute idea
such a cute idea
Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.
Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.
Cute idea!
Cute idea!
Her hair
Her hair

No comments:

Post a Comment